my small little collection

leenie0720

Jun 25, 2008
ITs tiny! I hope to expand this weekend when I visit the brand new outlet! also my brother is in the marines and is going to Japan I hope to make him look for purses over there too (like the ones on the japanese site!!!)

Attachments

• n14233779_37187414_2027.jpg
    n14233779_37187414_2027.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 67
The red leather purse I found at a thrift store for 5 dollars, bought some conditioner to fix it up a bit and its fine, I paid more for the wristlet then the purse LOL! I got the pouch o n the marine base when he graduated basic! NO TAX and a little cheaper then retail! I got lucky so far, Its opening weekend of the outlets Im sure its going to be insane hopefully I find something! im looking for swingpacks! thanks for the comments ladies, hopefully ill have new stuff to show you all!

If you have no luck with swingpacks at the outlet, try Macy's. I was there Friday and today and they had some of the sig and tattersall ones marked in the 70s and 80s. I was that close to buying one but I have be good for the rest of the week, at least :tdown:. Have fun!

Thanks so much for the info! Im kinda excited about this panda keyfob I've heard was comming out, pandas are my favorite, I think it would be so cute with my pouch, just have to wait till later in th e fall for that one though!