My Small Collection!

Louis Vuitton Trevi GM
Great everyday bag, I remember using this for one of our ski trips... as my weekend bag! (I was in a hurry with no time to pack):graucho: It worked! teehee

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 351
Very nice collection! Love your Chanel flaps! :smile:

Thank you! I'm very eager to get some more chanel under my belt!

Everything is just fabulous. Great taste. Thanks for letting us take a peak at your collection.

No problem! Thanks for looking!

coral chanel is great!

Love it too!!!!

I love your Louis Vuitton and Chanel :smile:

Woohoo LV and Chanel all the way!

What a great collection you have! Keep them coming! :smile:

Will do!

What a gorgeous collection you have - absolutely adore your Chanel bags!

Thank you!

Lovely collection! love your little comments you wrote with each item, very cute info

Haha I'm glad you enjoy them! thanks!:lol:

Louis Vuitton Broadway
My beloved school bag, has been retired ever since university days. This has been throught the craziest times of exams where it was rammed with books and not so fitting laptops. Very sturdy I say! Unfortunately, it looks like its discontinued.:cry:

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 449
Louis Vuitton Monogram Miroir Alma MM in Gold
Holy moly! This bag literally stops people and occasional cars (in a bad way)! Its pretty blinding, do not stare directly to bag!Awesome!

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 332
Louis Vuitton Broadway
My beloved school bag, has been retired ever since university days. This has been throught the craziest times of exams where it was rammed with books and not so fitting laptops. Very sturdy I say! Unfortunately, it looks like its discontinued.:cry:

i love ur collection!!but i love this one the most~i hope it is not discontinued~and ur collection is really huge!!!haha not small at all~