My small Collection

Feb 18, 2007
Hi all, this is my first thread, just wanted to post my small collection. I am obsessed with Coach! I was just at the outlet yesterday picking up some new goodies. My husband hates my obsession, but I keep reminding him of all of his little model fire trucks he collects :tdown:(he has about 100) and he stops complaining.

Black Large Soho Hobo 8A03 - My favorite by far, very versitile, and it holds a ton, I got this one at the Military base, price said Original price was $298 but military price was $238 but it scanned for $119 :yahoo: I was excited. The leather is so soft and smooshy!!!

Khaki and purple duffle 1487 - this was an ebay find for $65, I love how much I can actually fit into this bag and I love the color!!!!

Chocolate Brown Small Bleeker zip Top 11430 :love: I got this at the outlet yesterday, It was just under $80, and they had a bunch of them, even had the small bleeker flaps for about $10 more

And a factory Bag Hampton Stripe Large Carryall F11346 in Plum, I love the size of this bag, it holds everything. The suede is staying surprisingly clean, I used it for about 2 weeks straight nd there are no dirt spots yet :tup:

Attachments

• Jennifer 004.jpg
    Jennifer 004.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Jennifer 007.jpg
    Jennifer 007.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Jennifer 008.jpg
    Jennifer 008.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 46
  • Jennifer 010.jpg
    Jennifer 010.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 41
For the accessories, I have a butterfly wristlet that I purchased about 4 or so years ago along with the pink leather butterfly charm at an outlet in Oregon. Then yesterday I got the 2 metalic Soho leather MD skinnies the Sagitarius Charm and the Pink signature flower keychain. I love the flower, I am afraid to even use it!!!!

Attachments

• Jennifer 023.jpg
    Jennifer 023.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 158
  • Jennifer 024.jpg
    Jennifer 024.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 43
Fashionista Gal - The duffle is great. I have seen more on ebay but they always go for over $100. I lucked out because I stay up late to id on them.

Admat97 - It already is, :tpfrox:I have been lurking and lusting for almost a year!

attachment.php

cute butterfly

Thanks all. i plan on getting even more. I was torn between the bleeker a a plum ergo belted flap. my friend was pushing the ergo,, but I am not a fan of the flap bags unless they are cross body. I was really looking for a carly, and found one on the military site which with the online 20% off would cost me around 220. It is for the medium. They had just sold 2 carlys about 15 minutes before I got to the outlet. So upset :sad: