:::: My Small Collection Of LV Bags + Advice Needed ::::

*Sai*

May 28, 2010
My current collection at present consists of a monogram bag, a damier ebene bag and an idylle bag. However where do I go next? I have a dilemma as I am contemplating the following canvas print bags (as I do not wish to only own monogram).

(1) Azur bag (speedy 30) - I worry about colour transfer issues
(2) Vernis bag (Alma MM) - I worry about fingerprints and colour transfer
(3) Multicolour bag (Either a speedy 30 or Judy GM) - I worry it make suit me at 25, but I worry my tastes will change with age.

TIA

attachment.php

Attachments

• LOUIS VUITTON BAGS SAHIRA.jpg
    LOUIS VUITTON BAGS SAHIRA.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 1,440
I think you definitely need a summer bag, and Azur is perfect for that. I've had my Azur Saleya PM for 3 years and I have worn her all summer long every single year and it looks exactly as the day I bought it, except that the vachetta has patina on it. No colour transfer whatsoever, and this bag has been everywhere with me, it's TOTALLY worry free!

Very nice bags...i would go with the azur...add a little bit of lightness to the collection. Just take good care of her and she should be ok. dont rub the speedy on your cloths. :smile:.

I vote for azur also. It's an awesome spring/summer canvas. I had the same worries as you about color transfer and azur. I've been carrying my azur galliera all week with very dark jeans and no color transfer issues. I wash all my dark clothes that could bleed with 1/4 cup of vinegar and haven't had any color transfer issues. Even when I carry my all white non LV bag. Granted I'm only a few days in but I've worn different color shirts (some dark) and dark jeans and haven't had any issues yet. Hopefully that will continue to be the case.

I would recommend the Vernis Alma MM but in blanc corail, pomme, or even infini. It's the amarante that shows probably the most fingerprints but my SA provides small cloths to put in my bag to wipe off any fingerprints so it's not that bad of an issue. And, despite the way it looks, vernis bags are tough and durable.

I would also recommend Azur if you're careful with it when wearing jeans.

Definitely need some red hot Vernis in your collection :graucho:

If not, go for the Azur Speedy. I do think you might regret the MC in a few years (why I held off buying as well.) :flowers:

I would get the Vernis Alma in Bleu Infini first. The reason I recommend this color than other ones is because it doesn't pops out too much (like pomme), but would still looks good with classy dresses and still suits jean. For me,its better to get the priciest items first right now if you can afford it since who knows when LV will jump up their prices again + you need a dressy bag in your collection (your bags are more casual in my point of view). As far as Azur bag goes, I would say the Speedy 30 would be great for you. I have mine for over 4 years and still have no color transfer issue with her at all. As far as MC goes, you might wanna look into getting MC SLGs instead incase you might get sick of using MC bags when your age changes. MC wallets are very cute and is appropriate for any age in my opinion.. :smile:

P.S how are you and the boys doing Sai? You been gone for a while, FLU misses you :hugs:

I would get the Vernis Alma in Bleu Infini first. The reason I recommend this color than other ones is because it doesn't pops out too much (like pomme), but would still looks good with classy dresses and still suits jean. For me,its better to get the priciest items first right now if you can afford it since who knows when LV will jump up their prices again + you need a dressy bag in your collection (your bags are more casual in my point of view). As far as Azur bag goes, I would say the Speedy 30 would be great for you. I have mine for over 4 years and still have no color transfer issue with her at all. As far as MC goes, you might wanna look into getting MC SLGs instead incase you might get sick of using MC bags when your age changes. MC wallets are very cute and is appropriate for any age in my opinion.. :smile:

P.S how are you and the boys doing Sai? You been gone for a while, FLU misses you :hugs:
Thank you so much for your advise. LOL Earth I miss you guys. My BB had an upgrade for the BBM and when I upgraded it FLU disappeared :tdown: I have missed everyone on there. Did you get your HG?

Oh and my eldest son loves handbags like mummy and especially loves the neverfull bag. He poses so well with it. :hugs::hugs: to you too x

Thank you so much for your advise. LOL Earth I miss you guys. My BB had an upgrade for the BBM and when I upgraded it FLU disappeared :tdown: I have missed everyone on there. Did you get your HG?

Aww.. Your son sounds so cute!
My emp. artsy is already shipped to my home in thailand, I'm going home in a week so yeah, I'm very excited! lol. I have a friend going to Europe in a few weeks so I asked her to get me a few goodies (including my hg of hg as well) can't wait to see what she can get me! :biggrin:

P.S don't forget to pm me your bbm pin and I'll add you back :tup:

I love all your bags! I would get the azur speedy...it's the perfect summer bag for your collection. Pomme vernis is quite amazing, so I'll also suggest some pomme SLGs for your collection. :graucho: Good luck deciding and happy shopping!