My small collection :love:

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone :smile:!

I'm a big fan of Christian Louboutin shoes and I would like to share with you my small collection ;)...

My first pair was the Bianca 140mm. It was absolutely my dream to have these shoes... And one day my dream came true ;). I bought them in Paris.

Attached Files:

2. Its beautiful !

3. I don't know why I can't attach more pictures in the post:confused1:? So let's continue with Bianca

Attached Files:

4. Afterwards I've bought two pairs on eBay, it was love at first sight... ;) unfortunately I don't remembre the name of these shoes.

Here is the first one:

Attached Files:

5. image.jpg

6. The second pair I've bought on eBay is for me a masterpiece :loveeyes:

Attached Files:

7. More photos

Attached Files:

8. And one more :graucho:

Attached Files:

9. Finally my last pair: fifi 100mm. I've bought them during my holidays last year in New York :biggrin:

Attached Files:

10. Love the Python Carnival! Congratulations!

11. I hope you like my collection! I'm waiting for your comments ;) :popcorn:

Attached Files:

12. Lovely collection so far!

The flats are simply called 'Ballerina Flat' and the python carnival are Piou Piou 85s :smile: HTH!

13. Thank you for these informations kjbags ;)

14. What a great staple pieces to start off a collection! Don't tell DH but I love the flats :biggrin:

15. Hihi thank you Rajneesh ;)! They are also very comfy :smile: