My small collection and recent purchases!

vannarene

Feb 6, 2013
This is my small collection!

I had a small black leather clutch with a hinge that I just loved. I fell under hard times and pawned it for $25 </3 I haven't seen one like it since.

I don't know the official name for this one. Bought it from the outlet here in Vegas four years ago for around $400 after taxes. By far my favorite purse ever and has taken quite the beating!
20130224_235814.jpeg

My whimsical backpack! My son and I have matching monkeys. His is brown and hangs off his backpack :smile: Also have a disneyland keychain hanging off it with the coach tag. I use this a lot during the summer when it's too hot for me to fuss with a purse on my shoulder lol Got this at the outlet over a year ago for around $100 after taxes.
20130224_235953.jpeg

My large poppy wristlet. Love this thing and should use it more! Don't know how much it was as my ex bought it for me the Christmas after I left him. He also got me the matching coin purse which I used as a regular purse. I loved the pattern/color everything about it! It was snatched from my son's stroller as I was leaving the outlet while buying the backpack </3 I can't find it anywhere on ebay. I want it back! A year later and still heartbroken about it.
20130225_000206.jpeg

I recently went on a shopping splurge and got myself some jewelry and coach things, though :smile: Bought these bags during the outlet event this weekend. Took 50% off total at check out. Cha-ching!

This Daisy tote for $89 and the wristlet for around $30. I don't know what I'm thinking buying light colors. I should know better! lol I just wanted something big and pretty and inexpensive.
coachpurse.png

f48318_b4mc_a0.jpg

Then, I was browsing today for a coin purse similar to the one that was stolen and I came across this large Poppy wristlet on ebay and I figured, why the heck not?? $69
T2eC16Vy8E9s2fjsKBRJ88EQFSQ60_57.jpg

I'm done shopping until the holidays LOL I bought the last three online so I'll post pics when they've been delivered :heart:

Cute! My daughter in college has that backpack and she loves it! Looks like the same flowers are on the Poppy wristlet and Daisy items, just different colors.

A collection doesn't have to be large; it's more important to love what you have and use them. (Hmm, I should post that over my closet.) Sounds like everything you have has its purpose. So sorry to hear about your beloved coin purse, I truly dislike mean people!

All the stuff is cute but that Poppy wristlet is absolutely adorable!