My small Chanel family :)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone, I am new to Chanel and just started to collect my Chanel this year. So many things I still have to learn from all of you and you all are really a big help for what's the best for me to have in my collection. I would like to share my Chanel collection to you all. Hope you enjoy! :biggrin:

2. #2 Sep 16, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
    Start with jewelries

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. WOW great collection and great photo's! :ps:

4. and now the shoes

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Sorry for uploading the photo's so slow. I forgot to make the pics smaller. :sad:

6. Here are the sunglasses and perfume I just got. I got my sunglasses for 50% off and it's the new collection. It is the sunglasses store and it seems they're going to close their business so they put all brands with 50% off. Lucky me!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Here comes the small leather goods. :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. and now my mini and classic m/l. I wish to have more in the future and hopefully Chanel won't increase their prices so often. LOL :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Thanks! I'm trying my best. I am so new to my photography lesson. Not easy to learn though but at least I tried. :biggrin:

10. Beautiful CJs!!!
    Except for the bracelet which didnt fit my wrist, I've got the exact same earrings in ghw for both pairs too!!! I'm very much into CJ so I was pleased to see ur beautiful scores n nicely taken pics too!!!

(I hope to add more scores to my CJ thread!!!)

11. Nice collection and nice pics.. Thanks for sharing..

12. love your collection! :biggrin:

13. So am I. I just started to collect my CJ. Thanks to my parents! They bought the first pair for me and now I'm addicted. :P I love many Chanel bracelets but they all are too big for me except for this one. I hope they would have more for my size otherwise this will be my first and my last. :sad:

14. pics are amazing!

15. The road's just gonna get more slippery for CJ collection!!! Lol cos Chanel CJs r just sooo addictive!!! I'm guilty as charged... Haha

Ah, we've both got small wrists!! So far I've only got 1 bracelet cos only this design's length isn't too long for me. There r other designs which I like but were just too loose on my wrist even with the clasp on the tightest loop.... I believe this bracelet will fit u well too as it's (so far) the shortest Chanel has come up with!!!

image-2125430933.jpg