My small but mighty neutral collection

Dec 11, 2012
I’ve been a long time lurker and always admired the bag showcases on here. After years of collecting and selling, I feel that I’m happy/content enough with my current collection to showcase it on here. I also decided to collect only neutral colors so that it could easily match my outfits and also because I love a neutral aesthetic.

I only have a few bags I bought at full price (the Goyard St Louis, Prada re-edition, and a premium for the Chanel mini from 21p collection:wtf:‍♀️) since these were in high demand at the time. Everything else was bought in the resale market at lower than retail price.

Many of my pieces on here are proudly vintage. I’ve been obsessing over vintage shopping after all the crazy Chanel price increases and am ecstatic to have found some rare and unique vintage pieces:hbeat: which I’ll probably forever cherish and pass on to my future daughter(s) (I’ve been doing IVF for years due to infertility and finally have some embryos and they’re girls:crybaby:). Anyway, thank you for listening!C9F9A66E-977B-4512-BC0D-2F994DA376AC.jpeg

Hard to capture it’s true colors but it’s a very neutral- black and brown collection!

Last edited:
This is more of the true color of the Chanel mini 21p in lambskin. I’m a little bit regretful because I paid over 6k to get her from overseas and I do fear wearing her because she’s such a perfectly puffy lambskin :confused1: but I still love her. But that is probably why I prefer my vintage bags over my newer more perfect bags.

C89EE64D-CD89-49E2-946B-0C026EBC9A5D.jpeg

Last edited:
This is more of the true color of the Chanel mini 21p in lambskin. I’m a little bit regretful because I paid over 6k to get her from overseas and I do fear wearing her because she’s such a perfectly puffy lambskin :confused1: but I still love her. But that is probably why I prefer my vintage bags over my newer more perfect bags.

View attachment 5689282
Oh my gosh I know what you mean! I could never get over the wrinkling on the back when I opened it. I think I wore it maybe three times and sold it and replaced it w a small caviar flap.

I’ve been a long time lurker and always admired the bag showcases on here. After years of collecting and selling, I feel that I’m happy/content enough with my current collection to showcase it on here. I also decided to collect only neutral colors so that it could easily match my outfits and also because I love a neutral aesthetic.

I only have a few bags I bought at full price (the Goyard St Louis, Prada re-edition, and a premium for the Chanel mini from 21p collection:wtf:‍♀️) since these were in high demand at the time. Everything else was bought in the resale market at lower than retail price.

Many of my pieces on here are proudly vintage. I’ve been obsessing over vintage shopping after all the crazy Chanel price increases and am ecstatic to have found some rare and unique vintage pieces:hbeat: which I’ll probably forever cherish and pass on to my future daughter(s) (I’ve been doing IVF for years due to infertility and finally have some embryos and they’re girls:crybaby:). Anyway, thank you for listening!View attachment 5689277

Hard to capture it’s true colors but it’s a very neutral- black and brown collection!
Such a lovely collection!

your collection is completely wonderful! perfect neutrals!
your balenciaga is divine, and the vintage kelly!! :girlsigh:

i totally get what you mean about waiting to make a post until you are content! i feel the same way, which is why i have not made a thread myself yet.

lovely collection!
thank you!

your collection is completely wonderful! perfect neutrals!
your balenciaga is divine, and the vintage kelly!! :girlsigh:

i totally get what you mean about waiting to make a post until you are content! i feel the same way, which is why i have not made a thread myself yet.
Aw thanks! Of course, I don’t think I’m in purse peace yet (does it even exist?) , so I think you should still consider it as it would be nice to post updates and see how your own collection evolves over time too:love: