My small, but loved collection

Nov 23, 2009
Hi all,

I'm kinda new here (really wish I had chosen a better user name), and I'm more of a lurker here than anything else. I've posted a few things here and there though. Since I've noticed most folks like to show their collections off, I wanted to show off my small but very loved collection. I think it's pretty well rounded don't you? As you can tell I try to keep with pretty neutral colors, but the plum Maggie had me at hello. :biggrin:

Here it is!
Picture001-1.jpg

Easter bunny! this is not "my small".. this is good! :woohoo: they r beautiful.. i have one like ur multicolor wristlet (is that a wristlet? bottom, right in the photo) i dont even know it's name, i lost the tag, but mine is crossbody bag. nway, thanks for sharing ur collection- congratulation!! :tup:

Welcome!!! I like your user name!!! I like Bunnies!!! Very Cute!!!!!

Your collection is great!!!! I love the Plum Maggie!!!! The Legacy bags are always nice!!! I like the Ocelot small walllet too!!!!
You don't have a "big" collection for it to be great!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Easter bunny! this is not "my small".. this is good! :woohoo: they r beautiful.. i have one like ur multicolor wristlet (is that a wristlet? bottom, right in the photo) i dont even know it's name, i lost the tag, but mine is crossbody bag. nway, thanks for sharing ur collection- congratulation!! :tup:

Yes, it is a capacity wristlet. It was an outlet purchase. I bought it for a cruise and it came in quite handy!

Thanks for the comments all. Easter Bunny is what my DH calls me so it was the first thing I thought of. LOL