My small, but loved collection

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,

I'm kinda new here (really wish I had chosen a better user name), and I'm more of a lurker here than anything else. I've posted a few things here and there though. Since I've noticed most folks like to show their collections off, I wanted to show off my small but very loved collection. I think it's pretty well rounded don't you? As you can tell I try to keep with pretty neutral colors, but the plum Maggie had me at hello. :biggrin:

Here it is!
    [​IMG]

2. What a great collection!

3. Easter bunny! this is not "my small".. this is good! :woohoo: they r beautiful.. i have one like ur multicolor wristlet (is that a wristlet? bottom, right in the photo) i dont even know it's name, i lost the tag, but mine is crossbody bag. nway, thanks for sharing ur collection- congratulation!! :tup:

4. You have alot of great timeless pieces! Great collection! I too wish I would have but more thought into my user name but some reason picked my dogs name :thinking:

5. Welcome!!! I like your user name!!! I like Bunnies!!! Very Cute!!!!!

Your collection is great!!!! I love the Plum Maggie!!!! The Legacy bags are always nice!!! I like the Ocelot small walllet too!!!!
    You don't have a "big" collection for it to be great!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

6. you have a lovely collection! i'm sure it will grow and grow! that maggie is TDF!

7. love your name and the beautiful collection! welcome :O)

8. Yes, it is a capacity wristlet. It was an outlet purchase. I bought it for a cruise and it came in quite handy!

Thanks for the comments all. Easter Bunny is what my DH calls me so it was the first thing I thought of. LOL

9. Great collection!

10. Great bags..

11. I see a Zoe...I love my Zoe:tup: Great collection!

12. welcome hey look at my name LOL your Maggie is a beautiful color enjoy
    My name is also one of my dogs name it beat SPIKE LEE......

13. You have a great collection!

14. love your mandy and maggie!! TDF!!!

15. You have a really nice collection!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice