My Small (but Growing) RM Family *Pic*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. KILLER COLLECTION SUZZEEE!! The French Tote is the BOMB!! :yahoo:Thanks for posting a photo of your babies...WE :heart: it!

Please give us the details about the French Tote...do you :love: it already??

2. Great variety!! How do you like the french tote?! Inquiring Minkettes would love to know! :graucho:

3. Okay guys - I love my French Tote - it's every bit as gorgeous as I thought it would be when I first saw a pic! No way is this one getting returned!!! It's large, but narrow in depth so it's easy to carry and I love how it opens super wide on the top making it super easy to pull a laptop in/out. The leather is gorgeous - thick and soft and the patent trim is very nice - the handles are the cream patent which will make them very durable. I also love this color combo - it makes the bag look very luxe and interesting. I also love that it has a small hidden pocket on the outside - perfect for my Blackberry so I don't have to dig for it - it is a big bag after all! It also has the little feet on the bottom to protect it and makes it a little more structured.

4. Love your collection! :okay: And now I'm about to add that French tote to my list thanks to your description! (omg, not another one...when will it end?)

5. I love the variety of your collection! :tup:

6. I love them all! You have a great collection!

7. Love the collection.. especially the FT as does everyone else I'm sure!!

But I have to ask.. is that a red patent K&M??????? I love it!

8. Yes, the K&M is red patent - it's really cute! I had gotten a pink snake one on the sample sale remainders for the NY sale, but it was badly damaged and Cory graciously changed it to this one for me - they only had red and cream patent remaining at that time.

9. sigh...i so love your french tote, your leopard clutch and the patent red kiss & makeup! gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! you have such a unique and varied collection!

10. great collection!~ definitely cool!

11. your collection is very chic!

12. love your collection! it's hot! also love your bedspread, so feminine!