My Small (but Growing) RM Family *Pic*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks to this forum, I now have a very small, but I'd like to think very cool, RM collection!! I was fortunate enough to get one of the last BBW MAB's from Funky Lala, there's a black/pewter Matinee, a fabulous one-of-a-kind Blind Date Clutch (thanks to another tpf'er), a red patent Kiss and Makeup (NY SS Remainders) and my latest bag, the fabulous French Tote! Of course, I'm on the hunt for my next bag - just can't decide what that will be, but I'm thinking either a Market Tote or a Clutch or maybe both;)

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful collection!

How do you like the French Tote? Mine is coming in today!

3. Beautiful collection Suzzeee!

4. [​IMG]

5. I love your collection! Beautiful, contrasting styles! Congrats!

6. I love it - just got it today - did you get yours from Three Sirens too?

7. Congrats on a beautiful, versatile collection! Love your BBW and your new French Tote!

8. Lovely collection!

9. #9 Aug 8, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
    Suzzeee, I need a French Tote photo shoot!!! Please, please, please post some detailed pics of that baby!!

You have a great collection :tup:

Just kidding...I'm a little slow and I just saw your other thread!! Oooops! Going to check it out now...

10. Suzzeee- Your RM family is beautiful! You have a nice variety of bags for all occasions! Congrats, on your new French Tote as well!!:tup:

11. Love it all!! Such variety!

12. love your french tote, such a beautiful color combination.

13. what a great variety of color and bags!! lovely collection! :tup:

14. Absolutely beautiful collection! :P

15. Congrats, suzzeee!!! Love your collection!!!! How are you liking your French Tote? It's very pretty!!