My small but growing collection pic what to add?

HOT4LV

LV Lover:)
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
Hi all here is a pic of my growing Bbag collection. I am usually a LV girl but just recently got the Bbag bug. I will be adding the Ardoise GSH PT when it comes out and my fist city GSH black is on the way. My 2 works will be leaving me soon. I found out that I am not a work girl so I want to add a new GGH or GSH pt but not sure what would be a good color? I usually go with neutral colors so my Sang GGH and the outremer RH were a big step for me. What would be a good color to add maybe a brown? I like a golden brown with no red under tones. Any other ideas? Thanks guys for looking and welcoming me to Bbags:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_4713.jpg
    IMG_4713.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 573
Nice Collection!
attachment.php

Another fab neutral would be a grey. Bal has many shades of greys.. you might wanna check them out.

Hi thanks so much. I have a anthracite GGH PT (top left corner) sorry it is right next to my black GGH so it looks dark. I am also getting the Ardoise GSH pt when it comes out. It kinda looks like a like grey I think? I might be good on greys :biggrin:

Lovely and gorgeous collection!
As for the suggestions, Pommier or VG with GGH sounds great. Or if you're looking for a golden brown, how about Truffle or Automne? They look gorgeous with GGH.