My small but growing collection-not bad for a guy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
    Here is my growing collection. I have three bags. My HG bag is the LV Utah although I typically only use it for seminars and travel. My everyday bag is the medium sized dark brown one. Its from Italy although I dont remember the designer. I have a smaller one that I carry occasionally when I only need a few things and carrying a smaller wallet. It's the llight collered one which is an R & B.

My wallets are: Black Coach (my first designer wallet which I'm carrying today), Khaki Coach, Black Coach skinny mini (too cute!), Marc by Marc Jacobs zip aroung wallet ( I love this wallet and want one in black), Donney (I use this when I want more of a traditional guys wallet), Fossil and the Coach long zip in black (I carry this when traveling).

Attached Files:

2. This is my newest pride and joy. Definetly my HG wallet. A Linea Pelle Dylan zip. I sometimes carry this by itself without my bag as my cell phone easily fits in it. I have had more compliments on this wallet. Almost everytime I carry it I get compliments. The leather is soooooo soft and I love the functionallity of the wallet. .

3. A few close-ups of my Utah and Brown messenger.

My wife also states that her collection is really my collection since Im the purse crazed nut in our family. I have bought her the following" Jimmy Choo Saba in white-JC Ramona black patent-JC Mahala coffee, LV Galleria PM Azure Damier, Rebecca Minkoff Nikki in natural, Buga Tasia in forest green-Bulga Butterfly in yellow and numerous coach bags.

Attached Files:

4. Great collection! Very classic looking pieces!

5. That's a fab collection you have there, 4everglammm.

6. great collection, thanks for posting

7. Great collection. I love the Linea Pelle.