My small but dearly loved collection

krazylisa

Aug 23, 2006
Hi everyone hope you enjoy viewing my collection. It's very small by dearly loved. I don't see many of you who have Brightons but that seems to be my addiction.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 559
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 419
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 366
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 336
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 338
Great Collection! Brighton Has Some Gorgeous Pieces. I'm Not Sure The Name Of The Bag....You Have Two Similar ~ The Two With The Heart Handles!!!!!!! I Love That Bag. I'm Trying To Remember When I First Saw It, 2001ish??? As I See Your Picture I Falling In Love All Over Again!!!!!! :smile:

I have two Brightons! The red Chantilly (my FAVE) and the two-tone Keely. I LOVE THEM! I also have a small red Brighton wallet and at least 4-5 of their belts. :nuts:

You look like you've cleaned out a Brighton Boutique all on your own! I'm jealous! Funny thing, I used to think Brightons were pricey (until I started buying Prada and Gucci!). Now I'm thinking of all the Brightons I could have gotten with that high end bag money!:wtf:

Lovely collection! Brighton is very popular in my town. I think its very pretty. I have a bit of Brighton jewelry and small accessories, mostly hair clips. I ebayed the only Brighton handbag I owned.