My small, beautiful, ever growing collection (& their stories!)

viacarolina2394

LV & Bal Obsessed
Aug 6, 2012
Well a week ago I could not help buy feel guilty for my collection and my age, however as I got home and was unpacking from my month long trip to Miami and Vegas... I was so happy! Filling up my shelves and having everything in front of me really tickled my heart! Today I signed a new lease for a 1/1 and seeing my own large walk in closet made me happy to know my purses are going to have a great home!

So here is my first piece, started it all 6/4/2012

image-2565758860.jpg

My Porte Tresor wallet as a gift from my boyfriends mom, it is what started my addiction!

Then came my

image-3322437771.jpg

Pomme D Amour key holder which I love DEARLY! My boyfriend gave me this as a gift when my dad gave me my new car!

After that I was so set and excited to purchase this for my First Year as an FSU SEMINOLE!

image-2010008316.jpg

Love my MM Agenda!

After this I bought my first neverfull which was actually a monogram one then sold and switched for this!

image-2783677299.jpg

I bought this Neverfull GM Damier Ebene for school as it was large and weather proof.. However my shoulder hurts like crazy now so I got a better solution (you'll see this later on.)

After I purchased my neverfull I fell in love with ebene and bought

image-3372528271.jpg

Cosmetic case GM! Love her to bits and was probably one of the best thing I've ever purchased!!!!

Once I had all of this I was desperate for a pencil case for school and found this on Ebay and loved the idea as a pencil case

image-3753783359.jpg

This is actually the insert that comes in the Papillon!!!

Then me and my boyfriend made a spontaneous trip to Disney and I really wanted a side bag for the day and found this online for 200$!!!

image-2305872237.jpg

It's a Vintage Monogram Chantilly PM! She's great for amusement parks!

After these purchases ended (in early October) I took a 2 month savings ban and then came my vacation I just had... I always had these 2 purses on my mind but just took long to decide if they were choices I wanted to make!

The first one was about 3 weeks ago and I was literally JUMPING up and down after I bought her

image-761487462.jpg

Speedy Bandouliere 35 Damier Ebene!

Then I knew that my next bag had to be monogram, comfy, and a decent size tote since my NF is huge and so is my speedy!

So first I bought her in MM, and exchanged her the next day for the PM and couldn't be happier!

image-2888490666.jpg

image-1304621266.jpg

She's so soft, slouchy, and PERFECT!!!!!

And, my last purchase (which arrived 2 days ago) is my new school bag. Perfect patina, beautiful aging, well taken care of, and hung beautifully waiting to be taken out tomorrow for my first day of my semester...

image-221836959.jpg

image-1488954353.jpg

No scuffing, watermarks, just beautiful! And I added the little skull for a kick! 😊😊

So this is my collection guys! Thanks for tuning in :smile:

image-1604409993.jpg

From us to you... HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Next item coming::: AZUR NOE ❤

Stay tuned!

viacarolina2394 said:
Well a week ago I could not help buy feel guilty for my collection and my age, however as I got home and was unpacking from my month long trip to Miami and Vegas... I was so happy! Filling up my shelves and having everything in front of me really tickled my heart! Today I signed a new lease for a 1/1 and seeing my own large walk in closet made me happy to know my purses are going to have a great home!

So here is my first piece, started it all 6/4/2012

My Porte Tresor wallet as a gift from my boyfriends mom, it is what started my addiction!

Then came my

Pomme D Amour key holder which I love DEARLY! My boyfriend gave me this as a gift when my dad gave me my new car!

After that I was so set and excited to purchase this for my First Year as an FSU SEMINOLE!

Love my MM Agenda!

After this I bought my first neverfull which was actually a monogram one then sold and switched for this!

I bought this Neverfull GM Damier Ebene for school as it was large and weather proof.. However my shoulder hurts like crazy now so I got a better solution (you'll see this later on.)

After I purchased my neverfull I fell in love with ebene and bought

Cosmetic case GM! Love her to bits and was probably one of the best thing I've ever purchased!!!!

Once I had all of this I was desperate for a pencil case for school and found this on Ebay and loved the idea as a pencil case

This is actually the insert that comes in the Papillon!!!

Then me and my boyfriend made a spontaneous trip to Disney and I really wanted a side bag for the day and found this online for 200$!!!

It's a Vintage Monogram Chantilly PM! She's great for amusement parks!

After these purchases ended (in early October) I took a 2 month savings ban and then came my vacation I just had... I always had these 2 purses on my mind but just took long to decide if they were choices I wanted to make!

The first one was about 3 weeks ago and I was literally JUMPING up and down after I bought her

Speedy Bandouliere 35 Damier Ebene!

Then I knew that my next bag had to be monogram, comfy, and a decent size tote since my NF is huge and so is my speedy!

So first I bought her in MM, and exchanged her the next day for the PM and couldn't be happier!

She's so soft, slouchy, and PERFECT!!!!!

And, my last purchase (which arrived 2 days ago) is my new school bag. Perfect patina, beautiful aging, well taken care of, and hung beautifully waiting to be taken out tomorrow for my first day of my semester...

No scuffing, watermarks, just beautiful! And I added the little skull for a kick! dde0adde0a

So this is my collection guys! Thanks for tuning in :smile:

From us to you... HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Next item coming::: AZUR NOE ❤

Stay tuned!

Great collections! I shall wait for more reveals from you....congrats!

viacarolina2394 said:
It's a small pin! I know I'm punching a small hole through the canvas but when I take it out its basically not visible... Yikes >.< lol

GUTS! I always wanted a montsouris for theme parks then noticed bloomy since i am partial to DE! Love the collection