my small AW09 reveal

attachment.php

Absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations! Beautiful choices!!!!

S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G just stunning. This really is TDF. You did goooooood Butterfly :heart::heart:

And your dip-dye is sooooooooooo beautiful. I'm really battling with myself over these. So not sure I'm a scarf person, but I'm really loving the dip-dyes :love:

thank you, hermes_lemming, hermeschicuk, doloresmia, ms piggy, gemibebe, bornfree, mimi 123, miss piggy, lilyhermes, mearns, twigz, zrusky7, pepsimax and mary-swe

ladyhermes, lovely, to be shawl twin with you :winkiss:

littleblackbag, thank you very much! You might give the dip-dyes a chance :woohoo: they are really incredibly soft and velvety and are soo different than a regular silk carré ;)

shelbygirl...I know how...I saw here a lot of scarfs and shawls in different colorways and everytime I made up my mind, another colorway was revealed and I was thinking..maybe this one is even more beautiful? :nuts: re the dip-dyes....as the colors are really different from your regular silk carrés, it's probabely the best to see the cw's in person. A lot of cw's didn't work for me although I really liked them on pictures I swa here or on the H-website :shrugs: