my small AW09 reveal

attachment.php

Just stunning! The colors are so vibrant!

they're indeed, Chaz. It was love at the first sight and my SA said that knew she knew it when the GM did arrive that it will go home with me :P

Beautiful Butterfly - congrats!! Lovely ways to brighten fall outfits!!

thank you, bagmoma. yes, you're right. they are perfect to brighten up my outfit on a falls day. especially since I have saw the first pieces of the fall/winter clothes - a lot of dark brown, grey, violet. So these scarfs are absolutely perfect :yahoo:

i love the ribbons too.... i need some of that pretty ribbon. i love the overdyed look.

the ribbons are great. It's the very same ribbon they use for the care tag on the carré dipdye as well. The dipdye scarfs have special caretags that are sewn to the front side of the scarfs (not the back side). The special ribbon is actually a never ending, loooong caretag :nuts:

Brilliant!! How fantastic to have your sa in tune with you that much she knows what you'll love,thats priceless!

yep, that's priceless. she's also very honest and gives me great feedback on the scarfs am trying on (she even tells me not to buy some scarfs because she keeps saying that if it's not love at first sight or if it's a colour I'm not too sure of, I'm never going to wear a scarf a lot). she knows which scarfs I already have, which colours I like and so on and keeps an eye on the stock coming in. that's one thing I love about Hermès; the utterly perfect service I'm always getting from my local boutique in general and from my regular SA in special :hugs:

yep, that's priceless. she's also very honest and gives me great feedback on the scarfs am trying on (she even tells me not to buy some scarfs because she keeps saying that if it's not love at first sight or if it's a colour I'm not too sure of, I'm never going to wear a scarf a lot). she knows which scarfs I already have, which colours I like and so on and keeps an eye on the stock coming in. that's one thing I love about Hermès; the utterly perfect service I'm always getting from my local boutique in general and from my regular SA in special :hugs:

Now she is worth her weight in gold!!!!!

Congrats Butterfly! Sounds like you have a wonderful SA there. It's great when there's good rapport and they understand your wishes and have your interest in mind. The dipdye looks great but alas I can't seem to find a cw that would be suitable for me. Looks like I might have to pass this round. Hoping H will do more designs in them in future. Love the matching ribbon!

This cw on the Coaching is stunning! Love the colours. Would be nice to see modelling pics if possible!

attachment.php

The pink colors in that GM are simply gorgeous, Butterfly, thank you for the pictures. I've been trying to pick out a dip dye colorway for days and everytime I see a new colorway pictures, I say, THAT ONE!! I'm such a dork...