My sleepy baby...

OMG we have the same dog!!!! mine is sleeping on my lap right now:love: :love: how old is your babe by the way? i love his color, mine little boy is only 1.4 yrs, his coat is still very dark almost black.....

Elle and BB10lue, I have a mini-schnauzer too. He's black and turning 2 in Feb. We are so lucky to have him. Are they great dogs? He's unlike some of the schnauzers we meet in the park, he doesn't bark much. We love him, needless to say. Rufus is so adorable!

Elle and BB10lue, I have a mini-schnauzer too. He's black and turning 2 in Feb. We are so lucky to have him. Are they great dogs? He's unlike some of the schnauzers we meet in the park, he doesn't bark much. We love him, needless to say. Rufus is so adorable!

My babe doesn't bark much either, he is the cutest and sweetest little angel~~:heart: BF and I can't stop smiling looking at him:love: ~~

My babe doesn't bark much either, he is the cutest and sweetest little angel~~:heart: BF and I can't stop smiling looking at him:love: ~~

Mine does bark!!! Really loud too. Usually only when he senses there is someone at the door. Once the doorbell rings, he goes nuts barking his head off. He does the same when we're in the car and people walk by :nuts::shame: But he is a sweet dog and though he may act like a vicious little punk, he is really a scaredy cat!