My sleepy baby...

elle

L
O.G.
Jan 25, 2006
IMG_3544.jpg

IMG_3545.jpg

IMG_3549.jpg

I should've left him alone to let him drift off to sleep...but this was too cute not to capture! :tender:Don't you love how his one eye is sleepier than the other?! :roflmfao:

hahaha!!! i saw this in your LJ but i have to comment here too because this is just tooo cute!

Teddy is ADORABLE! Does he always fall asleep like that?

Haha, yeah! If you watch him when he's tired, his eyes will start to get heavy and slowly they close. And he always sleeps curled up in his bed...does Rufus sleep like that or does he lay on his side?

I love all animals and your baby is very cute! Just went to Pet Smart today in fact. Sometimes shoppers have their pets with them, but unfortunately this morning it was just us humans shopping.

He wants me thank you all for the compliments! :P

Aarti, I cannot bring this little rascal to the pet store without keeping him in the shopping cart! He's very adamant about marking his territory....:s:roflmfao:

Haha, yeah! If you watch him when he's tired, his eyes will start to get heavy and slowly they close. And he always sleeps curled up in his bed...does Rufus sleep like that or does he lay on his side?

aww that's soo cute!!! i wish I could watch Rufus fall asleep, if I stare at him, he'll just think it's playtime and bring his toys over :Push:

Rufus is like Teddy, he sleeps curled up. Except when he gets hot, he'll stretch himself out on his side.

dogs are soo cute!!