My Skincare Ammunitions

codextooth

Mar 29, 2014
Hello all, I figured I would share with you guys my skincare weapons that I keep in my cabinet for all sort of applications. Keep in mind that I am not trying to convert anyone to use anything, it's just what worked for me. Most of the products are speciality products where I use it for specific purpose. :smile:

MASKS:
-Aztec Clay Mask (It works well when combined with Bragg's apple cider vinegar, gives your skin a refreshed rosy brightened look. The clay mask really causes an osmotic action where it pulls all kind of weird stuff out of your skin/pores. It does make your face pulsates like the jar described)

-My Beauty Diaries Mask (These are great! I enjoy using them because they are cheaper alternatives to more expensive facial masks and performs with satisfactory result. I especially like the Aloe mask, because it has the highest concentration of hyaluronic acid despite there exist an actual hyaluronic acid based mask in the same series )

-SK II Facial Treatme Mask (These are more lux and I use it twice a month or so... I alternate those with the Beauty Diaries mask. They are awesome, I just wish I could afford it all the time. It definitely plumps and gives your face a lift with the high level of nutrients. I can get 2 uses out of one packet because it's pretty rich in content)

-Shiseido's Pure Retinol Eye Mask (These are AMAZING!!!!, if you're looking for INSTANT result in brightening of dark circles and reduction of fine lines and puffiness, this is your best friend! Can't praise it more! There is so much juice leftover that you can actually re-use the mask around your smile lines!)

EYE Products:
-Shiseido Future Solution LX Eye & Lip Contour Cream (It's economical for an eye cream compared to other high end brands, and it does what it claims to do. 0.5oz last a long time for this product. It definitely has reduced my darkcircles creepiness around the lower area of the eye)

-Preparation H (The Butt cream works better than any other expensive eye treatments if you're looking for immediate depuffing around the eye. Understanding the principles behind the butt cream allows you to use it towards your advatnage )

Face Product:
-Thayers Rosewater (Great toner, It doesn't have any alcohol, it's affordable, and it smells great! It is a natural astrigent, so you don't have to worry about all those chemical crap. It doesn't dry out your face like other toners might)
-SK-II FTE (Great essence with amazing amount of anti-oxidant to prepare your skin for following treatments, it greatly enhances the absorption of following treatments, which gives you more bangs for your bucks )
-Oz. Naturals Vitamine C + hyaluronic acid serum (I only use this cost effective vitamine C serum at night time, it does what it says and it's beneficial in all ways to your skin possible. It plumps fine lines and I wake up with glowing complexion the next day)

-Cleansers:
-Shiseido Future Solution LX Cleansing Riche Foam (This is pretty amazing for the price and what it contains. It foams up crazy, One pea sized amount can probably cleanse your face and be used as shaving cream. It contains Rose extract, which is a great anti-oxidatnt add-on in a cleanser. It doesn't make me feel dry at all after. And I think it's fairly Priced)
-Kiehls Caffinated Skin Buffer (This one has apricot seeds for amazing exfolianting power, and it has caffine and other vitamines that makes your skin feel energized and charged after cleansing. I use it probably twice a week to exfoliate mainly )

I googled preparation h for face and found this article which scared me away from it:

http://www.15minutebeauty.com/2014/03/preparation-h-under-eyes.html

Haha, I have no disagreement with what you shared in terms of the long term use. I advise against long term use, but I think short term-immediate usage is fine. I only use it probably once every half of a year, you know...when I stay up all night trying to do work and I need that immediate result the next day :smile: