My sister's first LV, and it's little companion

as promised, this is her holding the bag. and just fyi, she's my older sister and i'm a guy :shame:

lv3.jpg

p/s: just in case you're wondering, SG LV stock "Made In France" Speedys.

madewla said:
as promised, this is her holding the bag. and just fyi, she's my older sister and i'm a guy :shame:

lv3.jpg

p/s: just in case you're wondering, SG LV stock "Made In France" Speedys.

Oh wow! The size looks perfect, they look gr8 together :yes:

ldisangro said:
can someone tell me about the panda key chain? It is adorable. Can you still order them?

i think you should be able to order them, altho from what i heard, they are pretty scarce these days. the Panda Cles that my sister got was the last piece in the LV shop that she went to (theres 4 LVs within walking distance in SG, if i recall correctly)

Hello all,

Madewla is my baby brother :heart:, he is new here at the forum. I havent had time to post in last few days but I really wanted to put it up here for anyone considering the speedy 35 especially.

Its a good size for me :yahoo: I tried on the 30, it appeared very small. Just in case any of you are coming to Singapore, I may think most (if not all) their LVs here are Made In France.

I couldnt resist the Panda Cles, now I'm thinking of a new bag that will go with my Panda :wtf:, oh dear, oh dear, I am a lost cause. :shame:

madewla said:
Hello my Malaysian fren :nuts: Me from JB (Johor)

GerGirl, i try to take a picture of her holding it tomorrow. Its midnight here, no time to pose yet :P

hey hey! another malaysian here:yahoo: never expect so many of us here:lol: me from johor as well... staying in kl downtown for good:yes: