My sis-in-law just asked if I was carrying a diaper bag....

1. Hi there,
    I have two cambon reporters, the black and beige. I absolutelyLOVE the cambon line. I think it fits my very relaxed, sort of casual cool lifestyle. I also think this tote in particular looks just so unique.

Truth be told, I have never carried the beige one and have only carried the black one a couple of times. I guess I don't carry this too much because it is quite big and structured. (It actually I feels bigger than the coco to me because of the structured nature--it's not slouchy like that one).

Any way, I carried the black one over the weekend and my sis-in-law asked me why I was carrying a diaper bag!!:wtf:

What do you all think? Does it remind you of a diaper bag?

Also, I have been taking down the ark and am really toying with selling one of these and one of my big totes but can't seem to do it!! Is that a clear sign that I should keep these for a while longer?

Oh why oh why can't I have Swanky's restraint?

Sorry for the rambling random thoughts...:shame:

2. hmm, I don't see the reporter resembling a diaper bag at all!!!

If you have major reservations about selling, to me that's a clear sign that you aren't ready yet, don't do it (unless you need the funds for financial reasons or otherwise of course!).

Just my two cents!

3. I don't see the Cambon Reporter as a diaper bag at all. But, if you do have 2 reporters, I say go ahead and sell one!:flowers:

4. Thanks Twinklette! The only reason I sell is to buy more!! I think I will keep and try to control myself from purchasing more bags this fall. I just love some of the new styles!

5. I guess that is what a sane, self-controlled woman would do....Why is that so hard for me... I am going to take that I have no self-control vs that I am insane!:upsidedown:

6. I've seen it used for a diaper bag, so I'm no help. But it doesnt strike me as one, but it is a very stylish alternative. I would sell the beige personally. Theres so many bags for you to get! Don't let this one hold you back!

7. Thanks aarti....I see your point. Oh, I don't know....

Swanky--talk some sense into me, girl!!

8. lol - No way!!

9. I think the reporter is HAWT!!!! i always wanted one.. but in brown with brown patent CCs......

even if it DOES look a little like a diaper bag (mainly because it's soft and quilty)..... it's a SUPER HOT diaper bag. it's MADONNA HOT!

10. I love the reporter! I think people usually think that it's diaper bag because it has so many pockets and its size. It's true some people have used it as a diaper bag but it doesn't take away how stunning this bag is IRL. If you love it then keep them both!

11. Hmm..well I thought several PF'ers are using the reporter as diaper bags because of its size and numerous pockets for easy grab and go...
    But I think the bag on its own is a bag - its not a diaper bag! Your in-law is probably jealous because your diaper looking bag is so pretty looking :P

12. I dont think it looks like a diaper bag at all... I really love the look of the reporter. I think that if you love then thats all that matters.

BTW if you did sell it... what would you buy instead?? :graucho:

13. I, too, don't see the resemblance to any diaper bag that I've ever seen. It's a fabulous bag--enjoy it!!!

14. Someone at my work said that too Mac, because the quilting and pockets reminded her of a diaper bag. Even so, I love my big, overpriced diaper bag, and I don't even have children!

15. OMG - too funny! I was telling DH the other day that if the Cambon reporter is still around when we have kids, that I think it would make a great diaper bag! I think it's totally stylish, but to me it does look kinda like a diaper bag. The pockets and large size make it really handy for wipes, bottles, etc...

Although I'd be a bit paranoid about things leaking in the pretty Chanel!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice