My Silverado Arrived!

Gelly

Jul 4, 2006
NewYork London Paris Munich
Finally after a delay in Auckland my medium Silverado arrived in sunny Queensland, Australia! Oh it is to die for!!! I just LOVE it so much! I like it better than my Paddy and me Edith. This bag is so me. Here it is. :yahoo:

Attachments

lovelygarments

Kay
O.G.
Nov 24, 2006
Cincinnati
Finally after a delay in Auckland my medium Silverado arrived in sunny Queensland, Australia! Oh it is to die for!!! I just LOVE it so much! I like it better than my Paddy and me Edith. This bag is so me. Here it is. :yahoo:
So glad your Silverado arrived safely, and even better, that you love your Silverado! It is beautiful. I'm still waiting for my python Silverado from LVR's 50% off sale - it is in customs in the US, and I think it will be delivered next week. I had to sign a document for the US Customs service, (which is kind of unusual), as they usually just ship things to me w/o me signing a form. I ordered it back in November...where is your Silverado from?:yes:

Oct 30, 2006
Aussieland
Congrats Gelly! She's lovely. :love:

That took ages!!! It felt like weeks since you said you placed the order! Was it slower than the first order??? I didn't order anything this time around... :crybaby:

Gelly

Jul 4, 2006
So glad your Silverado arrived safely, and even better, that you love your Silverado! It is beautiful. I'm still waiting for my python Silverado from LVR's 50% off sale - it is in customs in the US, and I think it will be delivered next week. I had to sign a document for the US Customs service, (which is kind of unusual), as they usually just ship things to me w/o me signing a form. I ordered it back in November...where is your Silverado from?:yes:
I got mine from the last Aloha Rag sale ;)

Gelly

Jul 4, 2006
Congrats Gelly! She's lovely. :love:

That took ages!!! It felt like weeks since you said you placed the order! Was it slower than the first order??? I didn't order anything this time around... :crybaby:
Much slower. It got opened at customs in Auckland for some reason and stayed there for a few days:confused1: Anyway she is home now........... took her grocery shopping today :P

Vida

May 24, 2006
It's really beautiful. I was thinking of getting the same bag, but I think my 'thinking' took a little too much time. Because by the time I was ready to order they were all gone.