My signature stripe black/gunmetal tote arrived

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. and it is very cute, looks brand new. But im going to sell it :sad:
    It is sooo small! It would fit my 11 yr old perfectly! I had no idea it would be as small as it is. I'm really disappointed... I've been going through a " I can't find the perfect bag" phase lately....

2. awww im so sorry!!! I just got mine, and mine it is too big!! hahaha I just dont have anything to put in it! Ive always carried small purses, so I threw some diapers and wipes in it, and it is still too big! It is empty! haha I got the 11099, which one did you get? post pics!

3. Congrats, sorry to hear that it's too small :sad:

Hope you find "that" bag soon! Good luck!

4. I have 11098. I contemplated getting the large, but thought the dimensions would be awkward. I should have! I am used to my large ergo tote wich is Enormahuge!
    I am 56.5 140 lbs and it looks teeny on me!

5. small wow, sorry to hear. I'm sure you turn it out for same money.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. I want to buy one!

7. I have the same size as you JKM and i'm like pretty much your size 5'6 135 and I think it looks just perfect! I like smaller purses and this one is a good fit for me. Post pics if you can!

8. Wow not too small for me either....I only carry a wallet, mini, cosmetic and phone...Perfect size.....Good luck with a sale!

9. I will post a mod pic either today or tomorrow! Camera is usually in husbands truck and out of reach

10. haha Bag Fetish ... I :heart: you....! The guts of your bag looks like mine!!!! :roflmfao:

11. Sorry to hear you don't like your bag.... they sell pretty well on ebay though so that is good! I have the same bag you have in a different color combo and I feel it is small too. I looked at the measurements and measured in comparison to other bags I have but when I got it, it still felt small. I just ordered the large black/gunmetal though so I hope I'm happier with that one!!! Good luck finding your dream bag:flowers: