My Shrinking Bbag Family

odd- I love your collection! And I have to tell you, when I was dealing w/aloha rag to order my anthra city, I sent them a link of a pic of your anthra city to help describe what my ideal bag would look like!

odd - downsizing is always tough, but it looks like you've put a lot of thought into it and have picked your fave colours and styles that you tend to reach for again and again. I think that is a very difficult, yet important thing to do... to be able to prioritize and figure out which ones actually work for you in your lifestyle and being able to let go of the ones that you love to stare it, but haven't made a way into your daily life.

You have the most gorgeous bags! I love love LOVE your 04 lilac city... it is just pure perfection!! I wish I could touch that soft leather!!

Major kudos for being able to let go of some really really great bbags!

thank you all for your kind and comforting words.:heart:

downsizing is always hard to do, but i just have to remember (and repeat to myself) that they are only bags. they can be replaced. there will be more colors.

i'm keeping my magenta, RT, and anthracite, so i'm really happy about that. :love:

I think you chose the right bags to keep! I love the Days and that Antracity is absolutely beautiful. The leather and colour both are just amazing. I am sure you will not have trouble finding a home for your beautiful Bordeaux or Lilac, either and there is simply no point in having a bag that only gets admired and never used.

thanks cheshire! it took a few days for me to warm up to anthracite, but absolutely love it now. bordeaux city is going to a new home. i was thinking the same thing about the lilac...there's no point in keeping it if i'm not carrying it.

odd- I love your collection! And I have to tell you, when I was dealing w/aloha rag to order my anthra city, I sent them a link of a pic of your anthra city to help describe what my ideal bag would look like!
aww thanks, i'm flattered! i'm sure nanaz is too. ;)

thank you everyone for the compliments on my bbag family, especially my anthracity...i highly recommend this color!:tup:

odd - downsizing is always tough, but it looks like you've put a lot of thought into it and have picked your fave colours and styles that you tend to reach for again and again. I think that is a very difficult, yet important thing to do... to be able to prioritize and figure out which ones actually work for you in your lifestyle and being able to let go of the ones that you love to stare it, but haven't made a way into your daily life.

You have the most gorgeous bags! I love love LOVE your 04 lilac city... it is just pure perfection!! I wish I could touch that soft leather!!

Major kudos for being able to let go of some really really great bbags!
thanks jadecee! since i've downsized i've taken my magenta and RT out for a spin...both are such happy and cheery colors to carry. :biggrin: