My Shrinking Bbag Family

good going! i feel you are doing the right thing about letting your unused bags go. i admired your ability to do that because it is something i have a hard time doing myself. i love your collection!

Well, it's always hard to part with Balenciaga bags.

My Vert Gazon Brief is on the chopping block - but I really like the idea of knowing that she's right there in my closet and I can grab her whenever I need to and that's why I can't get myself to sell her....but I just might have to since I'm craving an Emerald 06.

But at least you can now focus your attention on loving the rest of your girls (equally!!!):heart::yahoo:

Aw Odd, you are doing the right thing because this way you will get to use your favourite BBags more often! I am sure they will all find lovely homes to go to, you could make someone else's day by letting them find their HG!:heart:

All of your bags are beautiful.............I wish I could do what you are doing.

I actually love wearing the same bag everyday. I just don't know how to part with the others........it's the color thing. Maybe I should do more accessories rather than purchase so many bags.........:hrmm:

I feel the same way; I get overwhelmed by how many bags I have. I want to bring my collection down to a manageable number (all my bags, not just Balenciaga). I have so many that I just never use. They are great to look and and admire but it is just silly (for me) to hold on to them all.

Your bags are beautiful. Good luck in your decision making process!

You are doing the right thing for sure. I've just sold some of mine and have 1 more to do and I feel its so much better because you won't feel overwhelmed anymore and obligated to go through a huge bag rotation. Plus you end up with the best of the best in terms of what you truly love above all the rest and will enjoy and use. Which is really what its all about at the end of the day. Quality not quantity (unless your a bag collector).

Enjoy!! :yes: