my new Beverly MM! Yesterday I was trying to perfect the art of Jell-O Shooters, and needed to buy some more ingredients. I wrote those on the square post-it paper with regular ink. I had put that list in the larger inside pocket for easy access. I had the list in there for less than 2 hours. Then today, I noticed this....(Pics 1 & 2)....: The list is actually on both sides of the pocket. I guess I should be so lucky that it is darker. I'm working on the bag as we speak.....and I managed to make it look brand new again! My first thought was wet wipes! wet wipes! wet wipes! But I didn't want to get the bag wet and in some cases it might even help "set the ink in". I quickly grabbed fof an eraser and starting erasing. With a little anxiety, I manage to get to this: (pics 3&4) That one was a close call!