My Shopping Addiction on Oxygen!!!

That girl was crazy! I was so shocked that she thought choosing either the Birkin or her boyfriend was a hard decision.

I know, and that her hardest problem was that he might not propose to her with a Tiffany ring. I loved seeing the doctor's reaction to that.

I thought it would have been extra funny if they threw in a twist and told her that they gave her a fake Birkin, and she almost chose that over her bf. But they probably can't admit to using a fake on TV.

I wish they would've hooked up that finger heart rate monitor to her when they hit the mall. I'm sure hers would've been way higher that JudyAnn's (I think that was her name).

Yeah I've never spent more than $15.00 in one setting at the dollar store. I mean the dollar store is like 35% useful stuff and the rest is just nick nacks or knock offs that will just disappoint you.

Side note: I learned from pinterest that the pregnacy tests from the dollar store are a good deal and pretty reliable.

At my local 99c store the pregnancy tests are next to the no-name condoms. The irony...

Holy crap! This Nutella girl is seriously sick! She walked through that mall and was having visual orgasms just by looking at the stores! The reaction she had to the Birkin was frightening. I hope she saw herself and how she behaved and has changed her ways.

So everytime they said Natela, I had a craving for Nutella.........

But she was a nutjob! I'm not all that familiar with the exclusivity of Birkin bags, but they had her borrow a 16k bag for a day.She picked the BF over the bag, so what happens to the bag now? They can't return it. I thought it was hard to get those bags. Anyway, I feel sorry for her BF because there is no way he will give her what she wants and he's such a great guy. She's stupid for wanting such material things. I can't believe she was upset over the size of her Tiffany ring rather than the possibility of not getting engaged. At the end of the show it says they are still together.

So everytime they said Natela, I had a craving for Nutella.........

But she was a nutjob! I'm not all that familiar with the exclusivity of Birkin bags, but they had her borrow a 16k bag for a day.She picked the BF over the bag, so what happens to the bag now? They can't return it. I thought it was hard to get those bags. Anyway, I feel sorry for her BF because there is no way he will give her what she wants and he's such a great guy. She's stupid for wanting such material things. I can't believe she was upset over the size of her Tiffany ring rather than the possibility of not getting engaged. At the end of the show it says they are still together.

I was wondering about that, too. I'm sure it's not difficult for someone on a television show to get a Birkin. But she had her dog in it and she took it everywhere...it's no longer brand new.

Do you think the Birkin belonged to the doctor? She's always dressed to the nines.

I can't figure it out...this show looks/feels really low budget, certainly not within the budget to throw away 16k for a few scenes...and if it belonged to someone on the show, who would let a stranger borrow their birkin for a day?