My Shopping Addiction on Oxygen!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just saw previews for this show! It starts October 15. Oh I'm super excited! It showcases young people who basically spend too much money on things they don't need. There's a girl who spends $300-$400 a week at the $.99 store! Then there's an heiress who spends $30,000 a week...oh man...I saw the inside of the heiress' closet and there are A LOT of designer eye candy! Birkins, tons of LV, Chanel, any designer shoe, handbag and article of clothing you can imagine!

Anyone else going to watch?

2. I'm watching and I cannot wait!

3. I'm intrigued enough to tune in.

4. I've been eagerly awaiting this show since I started seeing the previews during the Bad Girls Club commercial breaks. I am totally DVR-ing it!

5. I'm going to tune to merely due to the fact that someone can spend $300-$400 a week at the Dollar Tree!!! WTH is she buying?

6. I want to know what she's buying too. A bunch of junk obviously. She may need to be on hoarders too. Can you imagine a home full of all of those trinkets.

7. I am definitely dvring this one. For the grace of G-d there go I........

8. I know right?! It's just a lot of junk!

9. OMG this ought to be hyserical. I bet her whole house is plastic :lol:

I will definitely watch this LOL!

10. FINALLY! Gawd, the ads were killin' me all summer!

11. I love these types of show I get mad and agree with these women at the same time. Why does this show come on at 11pm though? Really not everyone has dvr I also like the show called Prince$$

12. I'm just a few minutes into this and I don't know...it seems stupid, or maybe because this girl is borrowing to splurge at the 99¢ store...The other girl is a little more interesting.

13. it's really conflicting because i'm seeing shades of my life here.

but i also don't understand how one can spend that much at the dollar sore. that's a mess.

14. I saw a clip where a girl broke down and was like "why can't I just have nice things!"

we were here >< on that.