My ShopBop Yellow Nikki has new hardware!

Does the yellow bag have the new gold hardware with the "RM" logo on it or the sort-of old (but not quite as old as the tasseled versions) brass pyramid-shaped studs? Because I thought the only yellow Nikki (yet) was the resort 2007 version with the brass studs.

Does the yellow bag have the new gold hardware with the "RM" logo on it or the sort-of old (but not quite as old as the tasseled versions) brass pyramid-shaped studs? Because I thought the only yellow Nikki (yet) was the resort 2007 version with the brass studs.

The bag that Vanessa Minnillo has been seen with is the exact bag that I have as well as the one on shopbop.com It's the Yellow Nikki from the 2007 Resort Collection. It does have studs and brass hardware but NO "RM" logo.

just curious -- did the picture on shopbop show the new or old hardware? I bought the night blue nikki from shopbop and the pictures showed the old hardware... I haven't received it yet, tho....
I'm almost positive the picture showed old hardware & studs. This one has new hardware & round RM rivets. It's very pretty, but I was planning on getting an Emerald for my new-hardware Nikki. The color is more deeper & less lemon-y than the one in the Vanessa Minillo pic. I haven't made up my mend yet about sending it back.

Here's the description from shopbop:
Downtown style that's downright roomy? Thank you, Rebecca Minkoff. Distressed, textured-leather handbag with spring clasp detail at sides and pyramid studs at top and bottom. Short shoulder strap and magnetic-snap main compartment closure. Print-lined interior features 9" zipper pocket and 3 patch pockets. 14"H x 19"L x 4"D. 7" strap drop. Made in N.Y.C.

If you don't like the color, then definitely return it! Other than that, I like the new hardware, so for me, the hardware isn't that big of an issue.
I like the new harware on the MA's the Nikki just looks better to me with old hardware. It's like the new hardware is too small for the bag. I may think about it for a few days.