My shoe collection at the mo' :) Pics!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. now that i've fixed my walk-in extension ("ala greenhouse for my fashion stash") let me share some of my shoe collection! :smile: i haven't fixed it that much yet so i will be updating this thread. :smile:

Most aren't really top designers (hello, i only have one gucci (its in the box) the rest are bcbg, hype, rampage, ann taylor, steve madden, bakers, nine west, and custom hongkong designer shoes: alain tondowski, autinori etc):smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Beautiful collection!!

3. I love how organized everything is...you should see my shoes...ugghhhh

4. Great shoe collection! Nice closet!

5. ahh fab shoes, and what a gorgeous display, it must be pleasure every day to pick what ones you are going to wear :smile:

6. omg, I love your shoes AND the closet! Very cute shoes! Thanks for sharing.

7. I love your shoes! I wish my apartment is big enough for a walk-in extension:crybaby:

8. thanks girls!!! :smile: i just fixed it today too!

here are more pics although i've also posted this at the handbags closet thread heehee :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

tall view (night pm already!)
    [​IMG]

9. I love your closet, it's so organized :girlsigh: I have a walkin closet but it's always a total mess

10. Beautiful display, and a lovely shoe collection! Very pretty! :smile:

11. thanks girls!!!! :smile:

12. I love theway your closet is laid out!

13. thanks!!!! i designed it myself and im so happy with how it turned out!
    here's another pic hehe just wanted to share to show you the tree outside my house. :smile:

[​IMG]

14. That is heaven....I live in Hong Kong, and closets are not standard in a lot of apartments....and I mean no closet at all!!!! My closet space is so pathetic, and my shoes and bags are tucked into every available crevice imaginable!!! I would love to have a spot like that!!!!

15. Are you in HK, as well...just read your post again, and saw that you mentioned HK custom shoes??? If so, I want to live where you live...your closet is bigger than my bedroom!!!!!:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice