My shallow obsession

chokichoki

Sep 8, 2006
Hello
Decided to post my collection... I just started collecting bags recently, and it all started with Tokidoki X_X....urg..and its a little bit of an expensive hobby. Anyway, here's my toki collection along with my recently acquired LAMB bags (all from ebay) annd other stuff
dscf1147wx2.jpg

Got my very first Zucca through Pulse! And Casey gave me the very best placement (Adios and Ciao in the middle!). Amore Mamma mia, Inferno Bambinone, Pirata Campeggio, Pirata Stellina (still debating whether I should sell this one), Pirata Mamma Mia, and Paradiso Braccialetto. Along with some pins

dscf1148fk4.jpg

Toki Clothes

dscf1145kr4.jpg

My modest LAMB collection, and i LOVE THEM!! Especially the red and black bags... still waiting for a black and white hella hobo and bidding on a black and white Streetwise bag (wish me luck!)

dscf1146db3.jpg

And my small Coach Collection. I love the watercolor print, I got the ballerina shoes just today!

That's it...I'm trying to cut back on my bag habit....1) because its hitting my bank account hard and 2) I'm running out of space to store them all in :Push:

poohchk25: I got the pins from Metropark, when they were doing a promo (buy anything toki, get a pack of pins free)

I got the wedges (Grace Espadrilles) from the coach store here (had to special order them 'cuz they sold out pretty quick)... I love them!
You can find them on ebay every so often...but the sizes are the tricky part
they were $178 + tax

the shoes are sooo cute! I want the ballerina flats too, I think its called melanie or something like that-Everything is beautiful! Those lamb bags are very hard to find! Congrats and droooolss.....!