My Seventies Satchel Surprise!

Thank you very much AbbytheBT, RoseMary, CherryFarmGirl, Graceful, SuLi, Staciesg26, Yesther, xlx vuitton xlx, Muggles, Thundercloud, Slickskin,and Chipoman81! :flowers:

I haven't taken her out yet but I plan on showing her off tonight! :P

i never complimented on your seventies satchel melly; i LOVE it :smile: the more and more i stare at your pictures, the more and more im beginning to convince myself that i should own that bag.

Oh wow, I'm just seeing this for the first time - she's beautiful, Melly! I love how you have such a great variety in your collection - how on earth do you decide which beautiful bag to carry?! :drool:

^^ I want to know that !! How do you ever decide they are all so great!! You have impeccable taste!! How do you do it?:heart::tup:Some of us couldn't coordinate a thing, like me!!

WOW, your bags are gorgeous! I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad week. How sweet of your boyfriend to get you such a beautiful bag. That's so nice....enjoy your bags and wear them in good health!

^^ I want to know that !! How do you ever decide they are all so great!! You have impeccable taste!! How do you do it?:heart::tup:Some of us couldn't coordinate a thing, like me!!

One day I'll have that problem. :girlsigh:As for now...my Faridah and I will sit peacefully on the sidelines and live vicariously. :P

I love the color scheme here! The rich bordeaux with the indigo, TDF:love:. I also really like how the ribbon/fabric in the chain on the 70s satchel gives the chain whole diff. look. Let us know how you like it:heart:.