my Sep damage!

AWWW Chie!!! Thanks for sharing your Sept Damage!!! LOL
as usual.. I LUVVVV all your cute stuffs!!!:love:

so you got your MonoCamo mousepads already?! That's great!!! I got mine too and I was shocked to find out how small they are. hee hee But it's cool to have it. I haven't taken it out of the page where it's glued on. I told my hubby, this is the only one I have.. so I'm not using it. :P LOL

sooo sorry to hear about your Sophia.. gawd! it must be really hard to super take care of her with her condition. I hope it'll heal soon. *huggies to your babies and to you*

You can still do late night crafts with 2 babies??? :nuts:

Gosh, with me right now.. I sleep sooner than my 2 babies. It's like they put me to sleep and then when I'm asleep.. both of them will get to play some more until the wee hours at night. :upsidedown:

AWWW Chie!!! Thanks for sharing your Sept Damage!!! LOL
as usual.. I LUVVVV all your cute stuffs!!!:love:

so you got your MonoCamo mousepads already?! That's great!!! I got mine too and I was shocked to find out how small they are. hee hee But it's cool to have it. I haven't taken it out of the page where it's glued on. I told my hubby, this is the only one I have.. so I'm not using it. :P LOL

sooo sorry to hear about your Sophia.. gawd! it must be really hard to super take care of her with her condition. I hope it'll heal soon. *huggies to your babies and to you*

You can still do late night crafts with 2 babies??? :nuts:

Gosh, with me right now.. I sleep sooner than my 2 babies. It's like they put me to sleep and then when I'm asleep.. both of them will get to play some more until the wee hours at night. :upsidedown:

thanks A!!!:heart:
yeah, i LOVE doing late night crafts!!!!!
oh darn.... it's after 3am here......LOL
but i got a day off tomorrow (or later on today)..... yes, i still work "almost" full time --- i had my little man in my sling from 9:30 am till almost 4pm and worked like that all day!!!! then went to chiropractor. LOL

but this is the ONLY time i actually have for 'myself' and i'm too excited to sleep!!! lol

thank you for your sweet comment...about Sophia!!
how's your sofia?!!!!:P:heart:

wow, the time difference(s) blow me away.
you posted it was 11pm or so your time & on my screen it showed 8pm-ish.

for me, right now it's 3:45pm CA time...

anyway, i love this pic below c*!
liam is such a cutie pie in his little stroller.
makes me want babies!!

thank you ladies~!!!

thanks Nat!! (((hugs))) you're always so sweet to me~!!!!!

yep, the my melody is the rubber key thingie... i did one for my friend and i kept one. so.... you like my late-night crafts?!! lol

here is action shot of my diaper bag (w/ my little man) and the day i bought my wallet...! lol
2903268683_ab6e1f25f1.jpg

love your stuff!!!
what a "wonderful damage"! :heart:

so sorry to know about what happened to Sophia. Hope she has recovered fully. **virtual hugs to her**

Last edited:
Congrats on your goodies. I love it when you put everything together with your galliera. From pink to now purple
yeah, i'm into Purple now!!!:nuts:
thank you for your sweet comment!:heart: i actually gave my old faithful Galliera a day off today~, i even switched the wallet to good 'ol mono pochette!!
*i'm still hiding (LOL) my new wallet!*:roflmfao:

congrats!! i always love your 'whats in my bag' pics!
thank you~!!!! awww, i love that you love 'whats in my bag'!!! lol thank you always for checking in my bag!!!;) teehehehe

Congrats .. you always have such lovely photos
awww, thank you!!!
i think i did OK w/ my iPhone!!!:nuts: it actually takes pretty good pics~!!:yes:

Sweet. I think that we would all love to do damage like that. LOL

Congrats on your Sept purchases and enjoy them ALL. Love them.
ohhh, i sure will......!! thank you~!!!!

i love the purple insolite!! i saw it on the LV website the other day and i think i have to make a trip to my LV boutique!
you do?!!!! :nuts: well.... i was actually having a 2nd thought ---- maybe i should have gone w/ green one.... (they only had purple and green at the boutique! lol)
but purple seems to be the popular one?!!! (lots of purple owners in the clubhouse)
did you get one too?!!!!;) thank you for checking my stuff out!

wow, the time difference(s) blow me away.
you posted it was 11pm or so your time & on my screen it showed 8pm-ish.

for me, right now it's 3:45pm CA time...

anyway, i love this pic below c*!
liam is such a cutie pie in his little stroller.
makes me want babies!!

LOL nat....!!! yeah, it says you posted today 6:47pm! hahahaha <<<waves>>> HELLO~ i'm over here Nat~ from the other side the coast!! lol

thank you~
this SA is so sweet.... but i had her whole self in the pic, i had to cut her head off to post pic!!! lol

^BTW I love that pic too, you and your son look so cute!

All your new goodies are gorgeous ... congrats and enjoy!
awwww, thank you!!!
BUT --- that's not me.... my SA is taking pics of my baby...and i'm taking pics of them!! LOL

my little man already likes those young girls at LV! LOL

love your stuff!!!
what a "wonderful damage"! :heart:

so sorry to know about what happened to Sophia. Hope she has recovered fully. **virtual hugs to her**
hehehe, thank you~:heart:

and thank you for the hugs to Sophia....!
i just put cocoa butter liquid where her scars are (she has two lines).... i hope they will be gone soon!!
but i'm glad that it was just that.... i mean, it could have been alot worse....! so i'm greatful for that! :crybaby::yes::heart:

thank you!
(((hugs back))) this one is from me....thank you for your kind words!