**My Second YSL and I Love it!** (London Tote)

NateLouis

O.G.
Oct 2, 2007
Hello All....

So today I headed out for some holiday shopping here in the states and went down to Yves Saint Laurent. I have been wanting a casual tote for grad school, something classic, chic, and understated. I laid eyes on this and knew this was it! I love easy shopping! :wlae:

My YSL London Tote in Leather...There is more to the name I just dont know it all Lol. Thanks for stopping by!

DSCN1675.jpg

DSCN1677redo.jpg

DSCN1702-1.jpg

DSCN1685-1.jpg

I apologize for the dirty mirror but I wanted to show size...Im a tall guy and the tote still looks big:yes:
DSCN1705-1.jpg

Thank you Hansyu!

Aha! This is where you are :nuts: hee! hee! I found you ~ lol!

Congrats again sweetie!:hugs: Good luck with grad school :tup: :urock:

:Push:My SweetP, you sure did catch me! I left LV forum for a sec to share my YSL lol, I know you forgive me though! ;) Im glad you came to visit me over here! Thank you so much for the well wishes! I start my teaching credential program on Wednesday :sweatdrop: Im excited and noyvous! But caring a nice bag will help!

Congrats on getting into grad school. Getting a nice new bag is exactly the same way how I reward myself for achieving a big step in life!

And the London tote is fabulous!

Congrats on getting into grad school. Getting a nice new bag is exactly the same way how I reward myself for achieving a big step in life!

And the London tote is fabulous!

Thank you sooo much C_24! I think I am really going to enjoy school and this bag:tup:

edwangI bought a London Tote also for work. This is really great! I am pleased to share with you my YSL family members.

Edwang, LOVE your totes! I love the colors as well :drool: Thanks for stopping by! Oh, and my first YSL was a Downtown Carryall in grey a bought a couple months ago, theres a few pics in my showcase collection link in my sig if you want to take a look:yes:. Thank you again for stopping by!