**My Second YSL and I Love it!** (London Tote)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I thought fell in love with your downtown carryall...but be still my heart!! I love this one, whew. Think I should pick up the nylon one?? hmm...:hrmm:

2. Thank you Regina!!

YOU KNOW IT GURL!!!!!!!:woohoo: They even do ship to your home orders with there prices!!!!! They had Black, Brown, and a Dark Green in the nylon one! FAB Tote!!!! Phew! Time for YSL for YOU!! HOLLA up in this hizzouse! :wlae:

3. OMG, ship...I don't know if I would want my beautiful bag at the risk of being jacked!! Ha Ha Ha...I will drive our butts over there and hand carry that puppy all the way home. HOLLAAA :supacool:

4. ^^ Yes we will drive out there then!!! HOLLA

5. That is one drop-dead gorgeous tote! :yes: Modern yet classic, perfect!

Congratulations!!

6. Great bag!

7. you got that right, it's classic & chic! love it! congrats! ;)looks good on you too!:tup:

8. Thank you sooo much Cornflower Blue! I think it is gorgeous as well!;)

Thank you!!:smile:

Ch33klet I am glad with both agree ;) I love this bag! I cant wait to use it on my first day of classes tomorrow. Thank you for stopping by!

9. Congrats on both grad school and your new YSL! It's a great-looking tote and is a nice choice to go along with your flannel Downtown.

10. Thank you very much Shazam!!! You know Im so lovin YSL more and more ;)

11. Congratz! Really nice Tote!

12. Wow I really like that one! How do you find all the great bags?? :smile:

13. Thanks so much Juiceberry!!

Oh Melissa Ann, Im not sure, I guess I go in at the right time! lol But I sure do love my YSL's!!

14. Congratulations! It's gorgeous.

15. Thank you Karo, I love it! The leather is amazing! Very happy with it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice