**My Second YSL and I Love it!** (London Tote)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello All....

So today I headed out for some holiday shopping here in the states and went down to Yves Saint Laurent. I have been wanting a casual tote for grad school, something classic, chic, and understated. I laid eyes on this and knew this was it! I love easy shopping! :wlae:

My YSL London Tote in Leather...There is more to the name I just dont know it all Lol. Thanks for stopping by!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I apologize for the dirty mirror but I wanted to show size...Im a tall guy and the tote still looks big:yes:
    [​IMG]

2. Congrats, I dig it! A great classic tote!

3. ^ Thank you so much!

4. nice!

5. Aha! This is where you are :nuts: hee! hee! I found you ~ lol!

Congrats again sweetie!:hugs: Good luck with grad school :tup: :urock:

6. Thank you Hansyu!

:Push:My SweetP, you sure did catch me! I left LV forum for a sec to share my YSL lol, I know you forgive me though! ;) Im glad you came to visit me over here! Thank you so much for the well wishes! I start my teaching credential program on Wednesday :sweatdrop: Im excited and noyvous! But caring a nice bag will help!

7. Congrats on getting into grad school. Getting a nice new bag is exactly the same way how I reward myself for achieving a big step in life!

And the London tote is fabulous!

8. I bought a London Tote also for work. This is really great! I am pleased to share with you my YSL family members.

Attached Files:

9. What is your first YSL? Nice to share with us the pic.

10. Thank you sooo much C_24! I think I am really going to enjoy school and this bag:tup:

Edwang, LOVE your totes! I love the colors as well :drool: Thanks for stopping by! Oh, and my first YSL was a Downtown Carryall in grey a bought a couple months ago, theres a few pics in my showcase collection link in my sig if you want to take a look:yes:. Thank you again for stopping by!

11. love it! ysl is fab!

12. Thanks Candy...I agree, YSL= FAB

13. Congrats on your new bag!!
    Looks great on you !!

14. Thanks so much Travelbliss!!

15. Love the London Tote! Congrats on your 1st YSL...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice