my second thread ever :) instant reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 21, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
    :shame: I've only really started my collection so its not really "interesting" :blush: so thanks for letting me share in advance. These are my latest impulse buys :graucho: and many more to come :P I figured it's my present to myself since I started studying full time and have been running after my 1 year old :loveeyes: I've caught the bug :P I hope you guys like them! The wallet has a long story behind it... this was the 5th wallet ordered because of marks, stains and lose threads on the first 4 ordered (I've been reading heaps about the quality lately :nogood: but my SA is soooooooo lovely I will continue my collection week by week :P :biggrin:)

Attached Files:

2. My first Hermes anything :shame: Its a little turquoise scarf that I tie to my bag :heart: its alot brighter than the one in the pick but I'm not the greatest photographer :P

And my first boutique purchase :hbeat: Classic Red Chanel L-Flap Wallet and body lotion :smile:

Attached Files:

3. congrats! :smile:

4. This is a beautiful red! Congrats!! :yahoo:

5. Congrats! Love it :smile:

6. Love your purchases & esp that wallet! CONGRATS!!!

7. Love this wallet & in red its extra special....congrats

8. pretty wallet, I want one too now :loveeyes:

9. Congrats on your wallet! Happy to hear you finally got a perfect one. I may give up on looking for my perfect clutch. Would you please share the style and code? Does the caviar feel softer than the regular caviar! TIA

10. Hi MagzC, I love the scarf and wallet. The scarf will look great on your Chanel bag. By the way, did you end up sending the bag out to be repaired at Chanel-Paris? Congrats and enjoy them! :smile:

11. Love red...congrats.

12. :tup: great wallet- great color! Congrats. I can't wait to see what else you add in the future

13. Very nice--I love this style!

14. Beautiful!! May I ask which Chanel you purchased this from? I've been trying to find wallets but they're currently pretty low on stock. The color is so delicious :love:

15. Love it! Congrats!