My second small reveal

Aug 3, 2012
I did my first reveal on tPF a couple of months ago.

I've been obsessing over Chanel ever since and couldn't resist this piece when I saw it. It's true what they say that once you get your first, you can't help but start to plan your next purchase!

I did my first reveal on tPF a couple of months ago.

I've been obsessing over Chanel ever since and couldn't resist this piece when I saw it. It's true what they say that once you get your first, you can't help but start to plan your next purchase!

I definitely agree! I just bought my first GST and am planning the purchase of a WOC lol. Can't wait to see your reveal :smile:

IMG_8081_zps20faac45.jpg

IMG_8087_zps365f6488.jpg

Pretty blue, take a picture together with the blue flap, pls. Congrats x2, I did not leave a message on your first reveal.:balloon::balloon:

+1 this blue is gorgeous. I love it! This wasn't on my radar. Do you know if there were other classics in this blue (eg WOC, GST, CWC)? Or even ballet flats in this patent color?

Beautiful blue color; really pops in the patent; congrats!! So pretty.

Thanks lovely. Patent wasn't even something I had considered until I saw it in the boutique!

Pretty blue, take a picture together with the blue flap, pls. Congrats x2, I did not leave a message on your first reveal.:balloon::balloon:

Haha it's ok that you didn't leave a message on the first reveal :smile: I took a new 'family portrait' lol... They both look sorta plastic-y...

IMG_8128_zps01cbd67c.jpg

Thanks lovely. Patent wasn't even something I had considered until I saw it in the boutique!

Haha it's ok that you didn't leave a message on the first reveal :smile: I took a new 'family portrait' lol... They both look sorta plastic-y...

IMG_8128_zps01cbd67c.jpg

your flap and woc look lovely together. i love patent leather :smile:

+1 this blue is gorgeous. I love it! This wasn't on my radar. Do you know if there were other classics in this blue (eg WOC, GST, CWC)? Or even ballet flats in this patent color?

It wasn't on mine either! I set out to get caviar but fell in love when I saw it. I know that this blue comes as a wallet on chain as well. Not sure about anything else. They have a few wallet variations too. I don't think it comes in the ballet flats.

Beautiful, congrats

Thank you lovely! Xx

Gorgeous!! I'm looking at getting a matching wallet for my bag as well :smile:

Ooh haha, I really do adore the shade of blue you bought!

So lovely! Congratulations!

Thank you :smile: Xx