My second, second, second pair! *a reveal*

Modeling pics! I love these. They're perfect for all of my straight leg jeans!:biggrin:

clsigourney013.jpg

clsigourney014.jpg

clsigourney018.jpg

Oh, and it looks like Enzo the kitten was saying hi too! LOL!

Gorgeous, love the Sigourney I've beent rying to find them for a while now but to no avail. Great timing as fall is right around the corner and I love how they look with your straight leg jeans!

Thank you, Stephie, Alice, Aspen, Savvys, Lorna, Brintee, Heiress, and Karwood!

Lorna, (good to see you here!!) I went up a whole size from my TTS CL size. These are a 38.5 and I'm a 37.5. They are perfect with gel inserts and socks. Oh, and they don't work with Matics. I tried.:sad:

Thank you, Stephie, Alice, Aspen, Savvys, Lorna, Brintee, Heiress, and Karwood!

Lorna, (good to see you here!!) I went up a whole size from my TTS CL size. These are a 38.5 and I'm a 37.5. They are perfect with gel inserts and socks. Oh, and they don't work with Matics. I tried.:sad:

Oh Hey!! I didn't look at your username lol I was too interested in the booties, hey :biggrin: I didn't know you were here too. That's a shame they don't work with matic :sad: I'm sure they will with lowky though right? They have a tonne of new matics and lowkys on yoox right now, 8JQ would look so hot with CL booties :biggrin:

Thank you Moshi and oo_let_me_see!

Oh Hey!! I didn't look at your username lol I was too interested in the booties, hey :biggrin: I didn't know you were here too. That's a shame they don't work with matic :sad: I'm sure they will with lowky though right? They have a tonne of new matics and lowkys on yoox right now, 8JQ would look so hot with CL booties :biggrin:
LOL!:lol:

Yeah, they wouldn't let the Matics stack right and the top of my foot showed. It was not pretty!

I'm wearing Liv 8AA, but I know they'll work with Lowky! And oh nooo, now I have to check yoox! LOL:P