My Second Reveal ;)

DisCo

Happy Chrissy!
May 11, 2009
I just adore the SKA in Burgundy! I thought of getting the Burgundy in a large PS1 but somehow I like this colour more on the KA rather than the PS1.

Here she is with mod pics included :P

Without flash

1f0b00f9.jpg

With flash

0f939713.jpg

Mod Pics

2f8f50ea.jpg

21fe6df3.jpg

ea9ea4bb.jpg

:biggrin:

Ohh... Burgundy is one of my faves - it looks amazing on the KA!!!

The SKA looks like a perfect fit for you - have you had a chance to carry it around town for a while? What's your impression? I have a LKA, which I love, but it doesn't have as many pockets as the PS1, so if I load it up with stuff - sometimes I find myself digging around to locate a particular item. It's worth it to me, though, to have such a stylish and lightweight option for day trips or any other time that I'm carrying around a high volume of items.

Thanks lilmissb, BAL_Fanatic, melovepurse, pixiejenna, ehemalay, and canadianstudies! :smile:

ehemalay -- Haven't carried this around yet but I think I will be really satisfied with this because of the front compartment where I can put the small things like my wallet and cellphone....I'm pleasantly surprised at how lightweight this is too! And it is really spacious without looking too bulky. Just wish PS had placed a back pocket ala PS1 XL on this...it would've been truly perfect!