My second Mulberry

bobflemming

Apr 8, 2009
I snuck off to Shepton Mallet yesterday and bought a white (chalk) Ledbury. I never really liked the Ledbury and was planning on getting a Bays, but it's the perfect size for me for the summer and I'm so pleased with my purchase.

The only thing is that it has what the SA called an Agyness lock. I've never seen one of these before and it doesn't look like a typical Mulberry lock. I don't mind this at all since I'm not one for labels, so I love the fact that this one, like my other Mulberry (a burgundy Gerlinda also from the factory shop) doesn't shout the name anywhere.

But I just wondered if anyone else has an "Agyness" lock? The SA explained something about changing the locks on all the bags that season to celebrate Agyness Deyn being a supermodel???

Sara2006

Feb 6, 2010
Could be have some modelling pics, please? :biggrin: Oh, and congrats on your new bag. It sounds lovely.

miss_mabel

Aug 13, 2009
Hampshire
Ohh she sounds lovely! The lock will be the one that was used on the bag they named after her 'Agyness' You can probably find some photos of it on google images. Would love to see some photos :love:

lola73

Jan 1, 2010
Ireland
That's a beautiful bag and so nice to have something different.
Every time I see these SM or other outlet purchases I am so jealous!

Mulberry Ellie

'Ells Bells!!!
Feb 15, 2009
Cotswolds, UK
Hi BobF

What a gorgeous Ledbury - abs beautiful for summer & ( i think) Winter too.

I love the silver Aygness lock - really funky.

The leather looks gorgeous too - what type is it (if you dont mind my asking)

Ells xx

bobflemming

Apr 8, 2009
Thank you. I am falling in love more and more, especially since I had done a LOT of research for a white bag and could only find them with gold hardware and had just about given up finding the perfect bag.

The label just says "soft grain" - does that help?

alycat

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
Hampshire
What a cutie! And fwiw, I really love the lock - love the colour and the chunkiness of it. It's still very Mulberry to me - just Mulberry with a lil' twist :biggrin: