My second Mulberry bag!

karolinemk

Nov 8, 2008
The Lily has been on my wishlist for a while and when I got to New York I saw the cookie bag on sale and they only had a few left, only one in the Mulberry Store on Spring. I came back after about two weeks and they still had it and I just couldn't leave without it! After all I did need a small brown bag and the Lily is perfect! :love:

Attachments

• innkjøp188.jpg
    innkjøp188.jpg
    410.6 KB · Views: 756
  • antrekk194.jpg
    antrekk194.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 747
Bag twins!! Karolinemk - she is gorgeous and you wear her well. I see you're not too keen on the cloche and have tucked it to the back. I like the cloche but when I wear my Lily, the cloche clangs on the postman's lock. It's annoying and I'm worried about scratching, so I've taken mine off. :smile:

The Lily has been on my wishlist for a while and when I got to New York I saw the cookie bag on sale and they only had a few left, only one in the Mulberry Store on Spring. I came back after about two weeks and they still had it and I just couldn't leave without it! After all I did need a small brown bag and the Lily is perfect! :love:

Lovely Karoline - she is a cutie!:love:

oh so pretty! i love Lily!:smile: