My second Miu Miu purchase!

sg_bee

CRBB again..........
Jul 7, 2008
Got this Vitello Lux in Denim last Friday from Ion Orchard, Singapore. Love the deep shade of blue/green leather! And I like that the leather is smooth, not veiny.

Photo0415.jpg

Already owned a Mughetto Bow last year, I thought I will not get another Miu Miu. But this beauty made me change my mind :yahoo:

love the color..that's the color for all of my rock and true religion denim....they match so well....ahhh i'm still debating about which style should i get for my first miu miu..so in love with your new bag..

Hi,

could I find out how much u paid? I recalled I saw this bag in beig in HK for about SGD1.5k. Want to find out the price in Spore. Thanks! :biggrin:

I'm new to miu miu so would also like to know if the various colour affect the prices. Thanks!

Congrats!! Love that bag and the denim color is so pretty! I have a mug bow and considering getting a small vitello lux shopper for my 2nd MM bag as well! Just afraid the 2 styles might be a bit similar and not sure if i shd get a bbag instead.. But your bag might change my mind back to MM too! :smile: