my second LV - monogram malesherbes

1. i just received my monogram malesherbes (the LV kelly bag) today! this is my second LV and I love it! :tender: here're some pictures.

IMG_3929.JPG
    IMG_3930.JPG
    IMG_3933.JPG
    IMG_3934.JPG
    IMG_3937.JPG

2. oh it is small :wtf:. but so cute :nuts:!

3. Very nice, Congratulations!
    Is that the one with the shoulder strap, is it long enough to be worn messenger style??
    That bag looks great on you!

4. Congrats - it's lovely ! :yes:

5. Cute!

6. I never even knew that LV made the Malesherbes in monogram. I'd only seen it in Epi and exotic. It's cute. Congrats.

7. Wow...thats gorgeous! I haven't seen that before...is it a new style? Sorry to sound ignorant :smile:

8. thanks everyone! :smile:

yeuxhonnetes - yup it is small! i will find a way to use it. :P

taco - i am not aware of a possible shoulder strap. mine doesn't come with one. maybe it does, but i just don't know? :shrugs:

9. this is a discontinued bag - i found it on eBay! :wlae: i *think* it is part of the LV centenaire collection.

10. cute!!

11. Pretty : )

I want one for myself.

12. here're more pictures to give you an idea of how small this bag really is. :smile:

IMG_3943.JPG
    IMG_3942.JPG
    IMG_3944.JPG

13. wow it's so cute!

14. Very cute!!! It is perfect room for me. Congrats!

15. Actually, retired.

One of my all time favs. It looks gorgeous! I want one so bad but I have no where to carry a Kelly style. I have been watching one on let trade....could this be it? CONGRATS she's beautiful!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice