My second Louis Vuitton wallet!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm so naughty!

Today I popped down to Louis Vuitton on Collins Street to see if they could repair my mum's 5 year old wallet and, if unsuccessful, to please choose a new wallet for her. After picking a monogram zippy coin purse (she loves understated pieces) I started browsing a little bit myself too and found out they still had the very last Etoile compact wallet in Australia!!! (excluding Cairns but I'm not flying up there anytime soon)

I was ecstatic because I knew the Etoile line was discontinued and the wallets were sold out. Originally, when it was first available, despite falling in love with the adorable quilting, I held off buying one as I already had a mono Koala and thought they would be too similar. But today, I just couldn't resist knowing it was the "last one" and bought it straight away!!!

It's so cute and gorgeous and even though it's not as classic as the zippy, it's still a beautiful wallet all the same and I just couldn't help but share my excitement in this forum!!!

2. Post some pictures :smile:

3. Congrats! I'd love to see a pic too

4. Can't wait to see!

5. Pics, please!

6. Any pics? Please!

7. Congrats -- post a pic!!

8. Cant wait to see!

9. so happy for you, pls share the purchase with the pics

10. Pictures please :smile:

11. Congratulations!

12. Congrats!! Can't wait to see it :smile: