My second Hermes; OMG I am hooked!

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
Here she is, my second gorgeous Hermes bag thanks to an aweseome PF'er. A gently used Orange Massai w/brushed silver hardware. I love the color and the weight of the leather (swift) is aweseome. It is easy to cheat on Balenciaga when you find bags that are just as light.

I did not do much of a strip tease; I was too impatient to play with my bag. :drool: I photographed her with my other lovely Hermes bag. I will do modeling pics after my broken ankle heals and I can get my a** back to the gym! :Push:

Attachments

• orange1.JPG
    orange1.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 63
  • orange2.JPG
    orange2.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 57
  • orange3.JPG
    orange3.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 130
  • orange4.JPG
    orange4.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 204
Here she is, my second gorgeous Hermes bag thanks to an aweseome PF'er. A gently used Orange Massai w/brushed silver hardware. I love the color and the weight of the leather (swift) is aweseome. It is easy to cheat on Balenciaga when you find bags that are just as light.

I did not do much of a strip tease; I was too impatient to play with my bag. :drool: I photographed her with my other lovely Hermes bag. I will do modeling pics after my broken ankle heals and I can get my a** back to the gym! :Push:

Oh, it's lovely. I love this Massai bag in orange. It was my first Hermes bag but in brown. Congrats and enjoy!
I hope your ankle heals well.