My second Hermes; OMG I am hooked!

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
Upstate NY; too far from NYC :-(
Here she is, my second gorgeous Hermes bag thanks to an aweseome PF'er. A gently used Orange Massai w/brushed silver hardware. I love the color and the weight of the leather (swift) is aweseome. It is easy to cheat on Balenciaga when you find bags that are just as light.

I did not do much of a strip tease; I was too impatient to play with my bag. :drool: I photographed her with my other lovely Hermes bag. I will do modeling pics after my broken ankle heals and I can get my a** back to the gym! :Push:

Attachments

style101

Tangerine Crush
O.G.
Mar 5, 2006
I LOVE that Orange Swift Massai.:love:
Both it and the Garden Party are gorgeous!
Congrats!!:yahoo:

guccigal07

He is Risen
Jun 19, 2006
oh super congrats to you.

see you are hooked now and there is no going back when you go to Hermes!

melliesmom10

Jun 23, 2007
Here she is, my second gorgeous Hermes bag thanks to an aweseome PF'er. A gently used Orange Massai w/brushed silver hardware. I love the color and the weight of the leather (swift) is aweseome. It is easy to cheat on Balenciaga when you find bags that are just as light.

I did not do much of a strip tease; I was too impatient to play with my bag. :drool: I photographed her with my other lovely Hermes bag. I will do modeling pics after my broken ankle heals and I can get my a** back to the gym! :Push:
Oh, it's lovely. I love this Massai bag in orange. It was my first Hermes bag but in brown. Congrats and enjoy!
I hope your ankle heals well.

kelly32

Working mom of 3
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Congrats on the newest addition to your H collection!! There's no turning back now!!