My second H bag reveal from the south of France!

Olivia915

Jun 15, 2018
I know some of you already have seen my posts before and kindly even advised me on some of my questions/ concerns - much appreciate it!! - and here it is.

I recieved my second H bag in the south of France.

My husband ‘still’ thinks that it is ridiculous to spend so much money on a purse but I convinced that it is ‘once in my life time’ and was able to swipe his card. (Don’t get me wrong though!! I am a professional working in finance industry in London but currently on maternity leave, planning to go back to work end of July.)

By the way, question to whomever living in London : do you carry H bag on the tube? My husband thinks that it is too risky to take it on board - what if someone spill a coffee? What if it is mugged on the way back from work in the evening?
I know he is just being very cautious but I need to let him feel secured....any tips on my response to him?

Anyway I got it in the end and here is my reveal from a raining south of France ;)

Attachments

• 2F81680D-8483-4EB8-B466-ACF7FF151C49.jpeg
    2F81680D-8483-4EB8-B466-ACF7FF151C49.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,446
With the way violence and stabbings have gone up in London recently just for a mobile phone, I think your husband is right to be cautious. I don’t have a Hermes bag, but I do dress down when travelling by tube. No expensive jewellery, no expensive phones on show and simple clothing.
I know some of you already have seen my posts before and kindly even advised me on some of my questions/ concerns - much appreciate it!! - and here it is.

I recieved my second H bag in the south of France.

My husband ‘still’ thinks that it is ridiculous to spend so much money on a purse but I convinced that it is ‘once in my life time’ and was able to swipe his card. (Don’t get me wrong though!! I am a professional working in finance industry in London but currently on maternity leave, planning to go back to work end of July.)

By the way, question to whomever living in London : do you carry H bag on the tube? My husband thinks that it is too risky to take it on board - what if someone spill a coffee? What if it is mugged on the way back from work in the evening?
I know he is just being very cautious but I need to let him feel secured....any tips on my response to him?

Anyway I got it in the end and here is my reveal from a raining south of France ;)
knr